MadCashSurvey has come up with some of the best survey sites that you can join that will pay you in cash for your time and opinions. This top 10 list is based on several factors and those market survey panels that meet at least one or all of the stipulations are included. Some of the criteria that has been factored into coming up with this list is not just based on how much you can earn per survey but also the amount of surveys you can take each week or month, how much time you will spend completing a survey or online study and of they are mobile friendly.
There are a lot of legitimate survey panels for you to choose from today and hopefully this list will make your choice a lot easier. No one wants to waste their time taking surveys that they do not qualify for or ones that only pay a couple of cents here and there. Feel free to join as many as you like. Before you sign up, here are some tips to remember when taking online surveys.
Tips for Taking Online Surveys
- Have a valid email address.
- Provide truthful information.
- Read over all of their terms and follow them accordingly.
- Avoid giving the same answer for every question.
- Complete the survey to the end.
If you follow these simple steps you will be much more successful in not only receiving invites to additional surveys but getting paid for them also.
Top 10 Survey Sites that Pay
- Paid Viewpoint – This is a favorite among survey takers because you will get paid for every single poll that you take. Polls last no more than 2 minutes each plus you will always qualify. Another added bonus is that you can earn up to $25 for every new member that you refer to Paid Viewpoint. How cool is that for some Mad Cash?
- Tellwut – If you like taking daily surveys without having to wait for an email invitation, you will like Tellwut. Once you are a member, you will simply log into your account. Surveys take 30 seconds to complete. You will also earn additional points when you create surveys, answer surveys on an external site, refer your friends and just for creating an account with Tellwut. This panel is open to members in the US and Canada.
- Legerweb – This is one of my favorite survey panels because not only will you get paid at least $1 per survey that only lasts 5 minutes or less and you can download their free app and take surveys on your smartphone or tablet. In addition to this you can get a check in the mail if you like. Every time you complete a survey with Legerweb, you will be entered into their monthly giveaway to win either $1000 in cash, $100 or 1,000 air miles and an iPad. This survey panel is also open to people who live in the US and Canada.
- Pinecone Research – Get paid $3 per survey plus have a chance to get free products that you can test and keep in your home. Open in several countries including the US.
- Parent Speak – This panel is for parents only but I like the fact that their surveys are short and concise, pays you at least $1 and more if you spend more time (which you will know beforehand) and you will get a check in the mail.
- Mintvine – This free panel survey site is open to members in several countries to earn points that you can redeem for cash or gift cards to answer questions. You will also earn points for taking daily polls, finding local deals and more. Must be 13 to join.
- Opinion Outpost – This panel will send you your cash for giving your opinions quickly without having to wait for an email invitation. You simply log in daily to see if you have any new surveys to complete.
- Darwin’s Data – Get paid $10 in the form on a Tango card just for signing up for this panel. This panel will ask you to complete surveys that involve legal disputes. They pay $25 per survey. Surveys could last up to 1 hour.
- SurveysontheGo – One of my favorite mobile apps that pays people to share their opinions about various topics in question format. Some surveys pay $10 or more regarding new movie releases and more.
- Panelpolls – This unique market research panel will pay you cash not only to take online surveys but to test mobile apps, see new TV shows, websites, online games, even offline and online focus groups that pay from $35 to $55.