One of the easiest ways to make money online in a short period of time is by taking paid surveys. But what if you want to find a realistic way to make more money with a particular survey panel in addition to giving your opinions. Is that really possible? How can this be achieved? The answer is yes you can make more money with paid surveys by referring your friends to sign up with them also. In fact, there are a lot of legitimate survey sites that have referral programs that will give you an upfront fee or a percentage of what your friends earn every single time they complete a survey.
Madcashsurvey has complied a list of some of the more popular and well-known survey panels that has a referral program so that you can earn more mad cash with each one. Make sure that you take advantage of each survey panel and promote them on social media for free advertising.
- Paid Viewpoint – A favorite among survey takers because the surveys take less than 2 minutes to complete and you always qualify for every single survey. You can earn up to $25 for every person that you refer! You can watch this video to find out exactly how this works. [embedyt] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPZQZkRA7b4[/embedyt]
- Survey Savvy – Another popular survey panel that has been paying their panel members since the late 90’s. If you refer your friends to use their Savvy Connect program you will earn anywhere from $5 to $15 from direct referrals and $2 to $6 from indirect referrals. This is in addition to the money you will make completing surveys and there is no limit as to how many people you can refer!
- Mintvine – A great site for teens to use to make money taking daily polls and paid surveys at their convenience. You can also earn 15% of your referrals earnings when they are active on the site.
- Instant Cash Sweepstakes – You will absolutely love this site because you take short polls that last under a minute. You will always qualify and the company will match whatever your referrals earn on the site. If they earn $0.10, you will get $0.10 credited to your account also. No referral limit.
- Isay – This panel will find surveys until you are matched up with one that you qualify for. If you try to complete a survey and don’t qualify, you will still earn points. You will also earn points to refer your friends that you can redeem for cash or free gift cards.
- Legerweb – This panel will allow you to complete paid surveys from your computer or via a mobile device if you download their free app. Surveys pay at least $1 on average and you will earn $1 for every person you refer. Must live in the US or Canada.
- Opinion Outpost – This survey panel will also give you $1 per referral to recruit new survey panel members to their site to share their opinions.
- Univox – This panel will give you a dollar for every person that you refer that completes a survey.
- Hiving – You can also refer your friends and earn at least $1 for every person that joins Hiving.
- HCD Surveys – Earn 100 points for every person that you refer to join this panel. You will also earn points even if you don’t qualify for a survey.
- Reward TV – Refer others to play TV trivia and earn up to 2500 points per referral.
- MyPoints – This site not only has paid surveys, but you can also earn points to read your emails, play games, shop online and more! You will earn more points that you can redeem for cash or PayPal gift card when you refer your friends.
- Global Test Market – Earn more points when you refer your friends to register to this panel and take their first survey. Must be at least 14. Open worldwide.
- MySoapBox – Refer others to join this panel and get points that you can redeem for cash, gift cards and rewards.
- Cool Opinions – Earn 1,000 points for every friend that you refer. There is a limit of 5 referrals to this survey panel for kids and parents. So many ways to earn here.
If you or some one struggle with Arthritis volunteer and qualify for one of these important studies you may receive*:
•Payment (or) Compensation up to $1000
•No-cost study-related medical care from a local doctors & specialists in your area
•No-cost study medication for Arthritis
Space is limited! Get started now. To Join Click Here